Website

Saturday 28 August 2010

How Time is Accounted for


Today has been a tale of two halves. I have had the pleasure of painting a commission of Whitesands in Pembrokeshire. I havent finished yet so pictured above is Snowdonia from Harlech Beach (ps.it is not as blue as it appears online). I confess I did also stop for an hour to watch the Test Match.
Alex the other half of the partnership has had the uneviable task of sorting out our income and expenditure for the financial year. We should learn to keep on top of it monthly but other things keep getting in the way.
It is interesting to note how things change and keep an eye on trends, where is our work coming from are we getting more from private sales and less from galleries?
Alex has stopped framing for the public and other artists so it will be interesting to make comparisons next year.
Meanwhile I have more painting to do tomorrow for the Small Picture Show.

No comments:

Post a Comment