Website

Monday 23 August 2010

Global Warming


Weather Forecast! I could do it better for free. Its going to rain (a lot) and maybe if your lucky there will be a bit of dry! Either we are very lucky because we are doing alright despite the rain or one of us must have been pretty bad in a previous life like Attila the Hun bad.. I suppose its the arguement about a half full or half empty glass.
Anway today we saw hardly anyone in the morning other than a cormorant flying over wearing wellies and a raincoat. I drew trees from the window.
In the afternoon it dried out some, and about two dozen people came in. Fortunately a man who had bought 2 paintings before from Bristol came and added to his collection. I can't show you the picture as, major sin I forgot to photograph it before it was framed. It was an oil painting of Carreg Cennen Castle.
So the picture above is a drawing I did of the outbuildings to Aberglasney.
Tomorrow is supposed to be alright weather wise and then rain and wind of biblical proportions on our last 2 days. I suspect it may improve on Friday when we have finished the exhibition.

No comments:

Post a Comment