Website

Friday 13 August 2010

Day 1


Well that was hectic. Up early and then 3 hours hanging pictures labels prints..... The exhibition at Aberglasney does look good though I say it myself. Alex has done a great job framing and preparing everything.
We met a lot of very nice people and had some really positive comments about the work and sold ok. Pictured above is a still life oil painting that went. I did a series of them and this was the last one. They were in a Victorian style which appeals to me.
Also heard from Sian Egerton who has invited me to exhibit in the Small Picture Show. Lovely event with very good artists. Sian is an artist herself who trained under Bernard Dunston RA. I dont know where she finds the time to arrange the show.
Anyway hope its another good day tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment