Website

Friday 30 July 2010

Thank God its Friday



Getting a bit more organised now for the next exhibition in Aberglasney. Alex has been going flat out. She's pretty well made all the frames and has a only few more left to put together.

After taking the dogs out I did the lawns. That is ours and my mom's. Out of all the things I dont like gardening comes pretty near the top. I confess I didnt do our back lawn and it is more like a meadow but in my defence there are hundreds of frogs in it so!! Also it rained. I then started watching the cricket so I didn't get much done.

We had to meet Sian from the DOt foundry this afternoon. She kindly dropped off some prints for us in Carmarthen. Pictured above is one of the paintings she printed "Criccieth".
Oh and Enfys collected her watercolour commission. So not a bad day.

No comments:

Post a Comment