Website

Sunday 18 July 2010

Current Exhibition Brecon Cathedral



Last year I was asked by Very Revd Geoffrey Marshall Dean of Brecon Cathedral if I would like to exhibit my work in the Transept of the Cathedral.

The Cathedral dates back to 1093 and I understand that I was the first artist to exhibit his work in it. I had a thoroughly enjoyable time and met some lovely people including, Geoffrey his charming wife Hazel, Richard Williams, Father Richard and his dog "Jimmy", Pat, Jackie, Karen in the Office and many others.

Following a successful exhibition last year I was invited back this year. Shown above is
"River at Brecon" a painting sold this week.

It is my intention to be present on 23rd, 24th July in the Cathedral and hopefully the morning of Sunday 24th July so come along take the opportunity to visit the Cathedral and exhibition and say hello.

The exhibition will be taken down on 2nd August 2010.

No comments:

Post a Comment